Post by: Colleen Parr Dekker
- Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Revenue of $1,028 million
- Reported Net Loss of $49 million, Adjusted Net Income of $96 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $205 million or 19.9% of Revenue
- Reported EPS of $(0.10), Adjusted EPS of $0.20
- Net leverage ratio decreased to 5.2x Adjusted EBITDA
- Updating full year 2022 guidance to reflect current assumptions:
- Revenue of $4,385 to $4,430 million
- Reported Net Loss of $(82) to $(57) million, Reported diluted EPS of $(0.17) to $(0.12)
- Adjusted EPS of $1.01 to $1.07, Adjusted EBITDA of $1,010 to $1,045 million
- Net leverage ratio expected at 5.2x to 5.3x Adjusted EBITDA at year-end 2022
- Initiated submission for broad spectrum parasiticide to the U.S. FDA with approval expected in 12 to 18 months; expect approval of first SGLT-2 product for feline diabetes and conditional approval of first monoclonal antibody treatment for parvovirus by late 2022 or early 2023.
GREENFIELD, IN (November 8, 2022) - Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022, provided guidance for the fourth quarter of 2022, and updated guidance for the full year 2022.
To view full Press Release, click here.
Colleen Parr Dekker