Post by: Colleen Parr Dekker
- First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Revenue of $1,225 million
- Reported Net Income of $48 million, Adjusted Net Income of $177 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $339 million or 27.7% of Revenue
- Reported EPS of $0.10, Adjusted EPS of $0.36
- Updating full year 2022 revenue guidance to be $4,700 to $4,755 million, due to the negative impact of foreign exchange rates; constant currency revenue growth guidance remains unchanged.
- Increasing guidance for full year 2022 diluted EPS to $0.02 to $0.09 on a reported basis and updating guidance to $1.15 to $1.21 on an adjusted basis, due to the negative impact of foreign exchange rates.
- Providing financial guidance for the second quarter 2022 with revenue of $1,160 to $1,200 million, and diluted EPS of $(0.05) to $0.02 on a reported basis, or $0.22 to $0.28 on an adjusted basis.
- Announced strategic alliance with Royal DSM, for exclusive U.S. rights to Bovaer®, a methane-reducing feed product for cattle.
GREENFIELD, IN (May 9, 2022) - Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2022, provided guidance for the second quarter of 2022, and updated guidance for the full year 2022.
To view full Press Release, click here.
Colleen Parr Dekker