Post by: Colleen Parr Dekker
- Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results:
- Revenue of $988 million
- Reported Net Loss of $54 million, Adjusted Net Income of $95 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $174 million or 17.6% of Revenue
- Reported EPS of $(0.11), Adjusted EPS of $0.19
- Net leverage ratio of 5.4x Adjusted EBITDA
- Full Year 2023 Guidance:
- Revenue of $4,280 to $4,400 million
- Reported Net Loss of $(157) to $(109) million, Adjusted EBITDA of $920 to $1,000 million
- Reported EPS of $(0.32) to $(0.22), Adjusted EPS of $0.74 to $0.83
- Initiated submission for JAK Inhibitor to the U.S. FDA with path to approval by first half of 2024; Received U.S. FDA approval of Bexacat, the first SGLT-2 inhibitor for feline diabetes, and U.S. EPA approval for the re-launch of two OTC parasiticides, Advantage for cats and K9 Advantix for dogs –new offerings in value segments.
- Updating expectations for U.S. approval and launch of Bovaer, a methane-reducing feed ingredient for cattle with blockbuster potential, by the first half of 2024.
GREENFIELD, IN (February 21, 2023) - Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022, and provided initial guidance both for the first half and full year 2023.
To view full Press Release, click here.
Colleen Parr Dekker