Post by: Colleen Parr Dekker
- Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Revenue of $1,177 million
- Reported Net Loss of $22 million, Adjusted Net Income of $177 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $300 million or 25.5% of Revenue
- Reported EPS of $(0.04), Adjusted EPS of $0.36
- Updating full year 2022 guidance to reflect current assumptions related to economic, environmental and company-specific factors impacting the business, expecting:
- Revenue of $4,465 to $4,550 million
- Reported diluted EPS of $(0.10) to $(0.03), Adjusted EPS of $1.06 to $1.13
- Reported Net Loss of $(48) to $(15) million, Adjusted EBITDA of $1,060 to $1,100 million
- Providing financial guidance for the third quarter 2022, expecting:
- Revenue of $1,010 to $1,060 million
- Reported diluted EPS of $(0.12) to $(0.06), Adjusted EPS of $0.12 to $0.18
- Reported Net Loss of $(61) to $(32) million, Adjusted EBITDA of $175 to $215 million
- Remain committed to achieve 60% adjusted gross margin and 31% adjusted EBITDA margin targets; extending timeline to achieve primarily due to significantly higher inflation, global macro uncertainties, and revenue mix changes.
- Net leverage ratio decreased to 5.3x adjusted EBITDA; Reduction to ~5.0x adjusted EBITDA expected by year-end 2022.
GREENFIELD, IN (August 8, 2022) - Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2022, provided guidance for the third quarter of 2022, and updated guidance for the full year 2022.
To view full Press Release, click here.
Colleen Parr Dekker