Or Filter by:

General Inquiries

Elanco Animal Health
2500 Innovation Way
Greenfield, IN 46140 USA

1-877-ELANCO1

(1-877-352-6261)

Media Contacts

Questions?
Contact us.



Our Global Offices

Follow Elanco

19-FEB-2020

Elanco Animal Health Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results

Post by: Colleen Parr Dekker

  • Fourth quarter 2019 earnings per share (EPS) was $(0.03) (reported), or $0.23 (adjusted). Full year 2019 EPS was $0.18 (reported), or $1.06 (adjusted).
  • Fourth quarter 2019 gross margin was 47.9 percent of revenue (reported and adjusted). Full year 2019 gross margin was 52.1 percent of revenue (reported and adjusted), an improvement of 340 basis points on a reported basis and 220 basis points on an adjusted basis.
  • Fourth quarter 2019 Total Revenue was $787.0 million, a decline of 2 percent, while Core Revenue was flat; on a constant currency basis, Total Revenue declined 1 percent and Core Revenue grew 1 percent. Full year 2019 Total Revenue was $3.1 billion, flat compared to 2018, while Core Revenue grew 1 percent; on a constant currency basis, Total Revenue grew 2 percent and Core Revenue 3 percent.
  • Completed offering of common stock and tangible equity units and priced a term facility to finance acquisition of Bayer AG's animal health business.
  • Announced divestiture agreements to advance antitrust clearance; received antitrust clearance in China, Ukraine and Turkey.
  • Confirmed financial guidance for the full year 2020, with total revenue in the range of $3.05 billion - $3.11 billion, Core Revenue in the range of $3.00 billion - $3.06 billion, and EPS in the range of $0.04 - $0.16 (reported), or $1.09 to $1.16 (adjusted). Guidance does not contemplate contributions from Bayer animal health or additional financing elements.

    Media Contact:
    Colleen Parr Dekker
    (317) 989-7011
    colleen_parr_dekker@elanco.com

     

    Investors Contact:
    Jim Greffet
    (317) 383-9935
    greffet_james_f@elanco.com

General Inquiries

Elanco Animal Health
2500 Innovation Way
Greenfield, IN 46140 USA

1-877-ELANCO1

(1-877-352-6261)

Media Contacts

Questions?
Contact us.



Our Global Offices

Follow Elanco

About Elanco

Elanco (NYSE: ELAN) is a global animal health company that develops products and knowledge services to prevent and treat disease in food animals and pets in more than 90 countries. With a 64-year heritage, we rigorously innovate to improve the health of animals and benefit our customers, while fostering an inclusive, cause-driven culture for more than 5,800 employees. At Elanco, we’re driven by our vision of food and companionship enriching life – all to advance the health of animals, people and the planet. Learn more at www.elanco.com.

Coronavirus