Posted by: Colleen Parr Dekker
- Strengthened and expanded Innovation, Portfolio, Productivity (IPP) strategy to deliver long-term growth algorithm targeting ~3%-4% average annual revenue growth, double-digit annual adjusted EBITDA growth, and double-digit annual adjusted EPS growth.
- Increased and tightened fourth quarter 2020 revenue guidance to $1,040 to $1,070 million, and added fourth quarter 2020 guidance including adjusted EBITDA of $140 to $160 million, EPS of ($0.38) to ($0.32), and adjusted EPS of $0.06 to $0.12.
- Introduced 2021 guidance with revenue of $4,520 to $4,600 million, adjusted EBITDA of $940 to $1,000 million, EPS of ($0.28) to ($0.14), and adjusted EPS of $0.83 to $0.95.
- Consistent revenue contribution from innovation, including eight expected launches in 2021.
- Accelerating value capture by two years, to adjusted EBITDA synergies of $300 million in 2023.
GREENFIELD, Ind. (December 15, 2020) - Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) today will host its Investor Day, where the executive leadership team will outline the company’s strengthened and expanded Innovation, Portfolio, Productivity (IPP) strategy, introduce a long-term growth algorithm for accelerated value creation, and discuss 2020 financial targets and 2021 guidance.
"Today offers a transparent look into our business,” said Jeff Simmons, president and chief executive officer at Elanco. “We are sharing the granular components of our long-term growth algorithm, which provide a clear path toward our targeted ~3%-4% average annual revenue growth, and double-digit annual adjusted EBITDA and adjusted EPS growth. Elanco is well positioned in the attractive animal health industry, including enhanced scale, capabilities, and commercial leadership through the Bayer Animal Health acquisition. We are at an inflection point in our transformation, with a focus on execution and accountability.”
To view full Press Release, click here.
Colleen Parr Dekker